Did you know that the ring light is mainly used by beauticians and makeup artists? The ring-shaped arrangement of the LED lamps conceals blemishes on the face and not only makes the skin look smoother, but more radiant! Use this effect for your video conferences and present yourself in the best light.
What our customers say
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Finally look professional
I don't want to be without the ring light anymore, it's like day and night. I am totally satisfied with the result and made a positive impression at the first meeting.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks to the ring light, the image quality in Zoom meetings is now really good, which was not the case before.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Due to the many setting options for the lighting, you are flexible even with changing light conditions (time of day, sun, clouds). Even during the video conference, it can be easily adjusted.
Video conference ring light for natural and professional lighting in the home office
Oops! Did we end up in an interrogation or why this mysterious apparition with half the face full of shadows?
You appear unapproachable and trustworthy to your conversation partners as soon as they cannot recognize you well in the picture. With our ring light you can present yourself naturally and professionally. With over 120 LEDs arranged in a ring, the ring light illuminates you more evenly than a normal lamp.
Easy-to-use video conferencing lighting, anywhere
You and your employees don't need a film studio in your home office to have a professional image in video calls. But a webcam alone is not enough. The lighting makes the difference!
With our ring light, a higher quality image can be achieved quickly because it is easy to set up and adjust.
Be it video conferences, live streams, taking photos or making marketing videos: the ring light helps you look good in all disciplines. As a mobile companion, it can be set up quickly and transported easily.
How to use the ring light
- Place the ring light on your desk.
- With the help of the pull-out tripod, you can adjust the ring light to your desired height.
- For people who wear glasses, we recommend positioning the ring light a little higher to avoid reflections in the glasses.
- If necessary, tilt the ring light forward by adjusting the ball joint.
- Connect the ring light to your laptop via USB. Thanks to the long cable with USB 2.0 connection, the ring light can be connected to all standard smartphone chargers or to a PC.
- Adjust the color temperature and light intensity by pressing the slider. You can start the video conference without having to download additional software or make complicated settings.