Studio lighting at the push of a button.
• App-enabled: control the lighting directly from the screen - for precise effects in real time
• Extremely bright and customizable: 2.500 lumens and fully dimmable
• Versatile color temperature: 2.900 to 7.000 K produce cool to warm white light
• Velvety light distribution: opal glass ensures even illumination
• No sweating: reduced heat generation compared to softboxes
• Streamlined design: low profile and extendable metal pole mount saves space
• Compatible with Stream Deck: direct integration for one-button control
The right lighting is the be-all and end-all for high-quality camera shots. Your smile, your cheering, your focus and your excitement - viewers want to see every facial expression in detail. After all, you play the leading role in your videos. Your viewers subscribe to your channel to see you. And with Key Light, everyone can see right away that you're a pro.
Designed for the desk.
Conventional studio lighting can clutter your setup. With Elgato Key Light, this problem is a thing of the past. The streamlined profile is made of solid metal and keeps your workspace tidy. It does not touch the floor and can be mounted flush to the wall. Simply attach the pole mount to your desk, adjust to the optimal length and you're good to go.
While softboxes make you sweat, Key Light keeps the heat impressively low - despite its massive output of 2.500 lumens. 160 high-quality LEDs from OSRAM provide extremely bright light that can be dimmed to a subtle glow. A color temperature range of 2.900 to 7.000 K enables nuances from sunny amber to arctic blue. In addition, velvety soft opal glass ensures even light distribution without glare, at the optimal angle.
Always at hand.
You may be familiar with this situation: you jump up to adjust the settings and still end up with an overexposed image. With Key Light, hard-to-reach control buttons are replaced by a direct WiFi connection to your PC or Mac. Thanks to the Control Center app, you can easily optimize your lighting settings with your mouse and see the result in real time. You can also synchronize as many Key Lights as you like.
Compatible with Stream Deck.
Lighting, camera, action - all with just a tap. Stream Deck takes Key Light to the next level. Thanks to direct integration, you can adapt your studio lighting individually to your requirements. Switch on, adjust brightness, optimize color temperature and much more. You can even save different settings for quick access later. And that's just the beginning, because with Stream Deck you'll continue to get new integrations.
Makes a statement.
Designed to meet the increasing demands of video production, Key Light sets a new standard for quality studio lighting. Extremely bright without glare and fully dimmable. Space-saving and reliable for years. App-enabled and flexible. Key Light makes it clear: you mean business.
What's in the box
• Key Light
• Metal Pole Mount
• Power Supply
• Installation Guide
- Brightness: 2500 lumens, adjustable
- Color: 2900 - 7000 K, adjustable
- Energy consumption: Up to 45 W
- Dimensions & Weight: 1.18 x 13.77 x 9.84 in / 30 x 350 x 250 mm (Depth x Width x Height), 2.86 lb / 1.3 kg
- Length: Minimum 22 in / 55 cm, Maximum 49 in / 125 cm
- Clamp: Padded and expandable up to 2.35 in / 60 mm
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b, g, n
- Encryption supported: WPA/WPA 2
• System Requirements
- Wi-Fi enabled PC, Mac or iOS device for first time setup
• Works with
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- macOS 10.11 or newer